- Please note that The Richmond Partnership is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner (ICO) – registration number Z6052141. Our registered office is at Flake Cottages, Cone Terrace, Chester le Street, County Durham, DH3 3TA. The types of personal data that we process are listed under our registration records. All information that we hold concerning you as an individual will be held and processed by us strictly in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Regulations. Any issues or concerns you may have with regard to your confidentiality, privacy and data protection should be referred to our Data Protection Officer at our registered office. You are entitled to lodge a complaint with the ICO if you believe we have mishandled your personal data. Please refer to the ICO’S website for further details of their complaints handling process: https://ico.org.uk?for-the-public/
- Links to other websites
- Information collected and how we use it
- When you access or sign up to any of our Firm’s information services, including online quotes, newsletters, bulletins, webinars etc we may collect and process personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, IP address and other information relating to you.
- We will store and use your personal information for specific purposes, for example; providing legal services or advice and information as requested by you; providing you with further information about our products and services; administering and maintaining our relationship with you and for auditing usage of the website. Your information will not normally be disclosed to third parties except where this is necessary and to comply with the service obligations to you or where we are permitted to do so by law.
- The Firm does not use any web intelligence software to collect any personal data about users of the website other than aggregated data which is used to help the Firm improve the quality of the website. No information about you is stored by us or transmitted to any third party.
- Please note that when you make an enquiry with us either by email for telephone we may keep a record of the information that is supplied. We will store this data securely on our system and in line with our retention policy.
Occasionally we may contact you with information we think may be of interest to you such as details of events or special offers. If you prefer not to receive such promotional material, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Firm has policies and technical measures in place to safeguard and protect your personal information against unauthorised access, accidental loss, improper use and disclosure. However, the internet is not secure and although we use our best endeavours to protect your personal information the transmission of your data to us is done at your own risk.
- Your rights
You are entitled to access any personal information that this Firm may hold about you for the following reasons: to correct any information which we hold which may be inaccurate; and/or to request that we stop using your personal information for marketing purposes. Any request to access your personal information should be put in writing and be directed to the Data Protection Officer at our registered office. We will comply with your access request without delay and in any event within one month. We will provide you with information to your personal information which we hold free of charge, although we may charge you or refuse a request for such information if it is deemed to be manifestly unfounded or excessive. If we refuse a request we will tell you why and how you may complain about our decision.